Minutes of the 2003 Meeting of the EFI Education Committee
- G Fischer (Austria),
- E Ivaskova (Czech Rep)
- P Santos (Portugal)
- B Vidan-Jeras (Slovenia)
- R Zunec (Croatia)
Traditionally the members of the education committee were
designated from the various countries. However, the activity of the committee
was esteemed low. Therefore a new formation was decided and proposed to
the EFI board that accepted the proposal.
The following areas were defined as main activities of the
- Educational Bursaries
- The organisation of Teaching Sessions for EFI conferences
- An inventory of educational activities in the various
- A contribution to the EFI web page.
The organisation of the inspector's workshop should be performed
in collaboration with the accreditation committee that has already assigned
J. Mytilineos, J. Martorell and G. Fischer as organisers.
The following persons were designated as coordinators for
- Bursaries (B Vidan-Jeras, E van den Berg-Loonen, C Raffoux)
- Teaching Sessions (R Zunec, G Fischer)
- Web Site (P Santos)
- Inventory of Educational Activities (E Ivaskova)
- G. Fischer would continue to act as chairman until the
It was decided that all sections of the Education
committees would provide SOPs that regulate the organisation and activities.