EFI Constitution - Continued
Article 10 (Notice of meetings and their agendas)
The General Assembly shall hold an annual meeting.
- The draft agenda for each meeting is prepared by the Secretary in
consultation with the President and is circulated to all members of
the Assembly at least four weeks before any meeting of the Assembly.
- Proposals made by individual members of the Executive Committee of
agenda items shall be included only if they are received by the Secretary
at least two weeks before the despatch of the draft agenda in accordance
with para 2 of the present article.
- An extraordinary meeting of the General Assembly may be convened in
accordance with the present article by the President and Secretary acting
together or by at least six members of the General Assembly making a
joint proposal, to be in the hands of the Secretary at least twelve
weeks before the proposed date of the extraordinary meeting.
- The draft agenda for each extraordinary meeting shall be prepared
and circulated in accordance with para 2 and 3 of this article.
Article 11 (Notice of meetings)
- The Executive Committee shall meet at least once in every calendar
- Meetings of the Executive Committee shall be convened by its chairman
at least four weeks before the date of the meeting.
- The draft agenda for each meeting of the Executive Committee shall
be circulated to all Executive Committee members at least four weeks
before the date of the meeting.
- Any Executive Committee member, or any member of the General Assembly,
may propose items to the Secretary of EFI for inclusion in the draft
agenda of an Executive Committee meeting two weeks before the despatch
of the draft agenda.
Article 12 (Extraordinary meetings)
When an extraordinary meeting of the General Assembly or
any meeting of the Executive Committee has been convened in accordance
with Articles 10 and 11, any request for postponement should be made to
the President at least fifteen days before the date fixed for the opening
of the meeting; a decision in favour of postponing the meeting shall be
regarded as taken if a majority of the members convened inform the President
of their agreement at least seven days before the date originally fixed.